No win no fee Employment Law advocates Northland
Our Northland Advocate can help you with difficult employment relationship problems.
No Win No Fee Employment Law, Northland
We believe everyone should have access to legal representation to defend their employment rights.
We have an Advocate in Northland who can help you take action if you can’t resolve your employment problems. Our experienced, qualified employment law specialists can often sort out your employment law problem very quickly.
Just like employment lawyers we are employment law experts. The only difference is that we are able to offer you our services on a contingency fee, which means we only charge you if we are successful.
When is it No Win No Fee and when is it Hourly Rate?
Meet Sheryl Our Northland Employment Advocate:
How can we help you?
Defending yourself against unfair treatment in the workplace can be daunting. If you don’t know what your rights are, or how to go about upholding your rights you would be smart to get some legal advice.
We can help your raise a personal grievance for the following complaints:
- Unjustifiable dismissal (unless the dismissal took place while the employee was on a valid 90 day trial period)
- Unjustifiable action which disadvantages the employee
- Sexual harassment
- Racial harassment
- An employer’s failure to comply with obligations relating to restructuring
- Disadvantage to an employee due to the employment agreement not meeting legal requirements
- Unfair treatment of an employee who has lawfully refused to work in certain circumstances.
- Bullying in the workplace. Please note that there are correct processes to follow before you are able to raise a grievance for bullying. See our Bullying page.
What our clients are saying
Kam was amazing to work with. I read through the reviews and was already aware that I was in the right hands. She showed a lot of empathy and patience through out the whole progress. I feel at ease now.
Thank you Kam and team.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION
You can trust us to listen
Statistics prove that legal representation for employees by an employment lawyer or employment law advocate improves your chance of a successful outcome.
You have nothing to lose by having a free consultation with an Employment Law Advocate.
You can email us using the form below. When you receive the automated reply to your email please reply and attach any correspondence you have received from your employer.